Job Opportunities at Promasidor Nigeria, Wednesday 21 February 2018 – Promasidor – We are an African organization pleased with our legacy and completely dedicated to the landmass.
We fabricate, market and offer special brands which convey common sense and delight to a huge number of customers crosswise over Africa.
OFFICER – ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN (JUNIOR STAFF POSITION)
LOCATION: Isolo Rd, Lagos
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all electronic/mechanical components of the factory machines
- Carry out preventive maintenance on all electronic panels
- Repair and maintain all willet coding machines
- Generate a daily report on all electrical/mechanical faults reported.
- Ensure prompt attention to fault and as well as quick detection and correction of technical faults.
- Ensure machines function well with specified minimum downtime
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure proper maintenance culture, safety of machineries and personnel, as well as good housekeeping.
Minimum Trade Test 2/3 or HND in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Electronics/ Mechantronics
Minimum 5 years experience with liquid product manufacturing.
Role requires moderate lifting.
KEY COMPETENCY AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to work within a team
Good technical skills
Good tolerance for routine
Ability to work under pressure
TRADE MARKETING SUPERVISOR
- Implements, supervises, measures & reports the effectiveness of all trade marketing programs to ensure increased product availability and visibility across key trade channels for all product categories thereby resulting in incremental sales and gaining volume share.
- Coordinates with the Secondary Sales Teams in the field on various levels of execution,and various levels of trade related activities.
- Implements various brands/trade related activities in OM & NM.
- Trade Promotions related options, and key to reporting the effectiveness of such activities through pre and post analysis.
- Analyzes and reports program successes, and learnings to improve future efforts of post implementation of AVA 2.
- Monitors and reports competitive trade marketing activities, their impacts and also suggests as when required counter activities to minimize the negative impacts of competitors’ activities on our brands.
- Measures offtakes in different markets as specified by the management.
A bachelor’s degree minimum from an accredited institution.
Minimum 3 years of working experience in Sales/Marketing in a renowned Company.
Key Competency and Skills Requirements:
Proven success working in a fast paced environment where strategic brand-building efforts are complemented by hard-driving promotional activities.
Ability to build, train and supervise secondary structures at work place for effective AVA.
Proven People Management Skills.
Analytical and strong presentation skills/ Good MS office knowledge
Click on Job Title below: