Energy & Fluids Specialist Vacancy at SABMiller Plc, Tuesday 3, July 2018 – SABMiller is in the lager and soda pops business, conveying refreshment and friendliness to a great many individuals everywhere throughout the world who make the most of our beverages.
We work together in a way that enhances occupations and helps fabricate networks.
We are enthusiastic about blending and have a long custom of craftsmanship, making wonderful brew from amazing regular fixings.
We are enlisting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Energy & Fluids Specialist
Reference Number: SAB-453
Location: Ilesa, Osun
- Opportunity exist in International Breweries Plc., Ilesha for the position of Energy & Fluids Specialist reporting to the Energy & Fluids Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reduce total utilities downtime through plant shared learning
- Supervise and Manage overall plant processes
- Regular reporting of the plant KPI with improvement strategies
- Cascade trainings and development modules to the team
- Organize frequent plant audit to ensure regular housekeeping and safety implementation
- Amongst other duties, the Energy & Fluids Specialist will:
- Coordinate effective problem solving and troubleshooting sessions
- Implement Service Level Agreement (SLA) among sister departments and suppliers to ensure strict adherence to requirements.
- Implementation of plant HSE policies
- Minimum of B.Eng/B.SC in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Utilities Department or Production Departments with similar facilities
- Computer Literate
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Influencing ability with regards to employee relations
- Acts with integrity
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and operation of systems
- Good knowledge of the utilities production processes and technologies
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply