Career Opportunities at Ascentech Services Ltd, Wednesday 21 February 2018 – Ascentech Services Ltd goes about as an entryway to give end to end enrollment administrations to Organizations Worldwide.
We are a devoted group of expert specialists offering untouchable official enrollment and choice administrations.
We cook for the necessities of a scope of experts looking for business and cooperate to make viable arrangements utilizing our systems and solid customer base.
IMPEX ASSISTANT MANAGER
We are URGENTLY recruiting for one of our client, an FMCG company for Assistant Manager(Impex) position
- 8-10 experience
- Applicant MUST currently be working as Impex Assistant Manager with a logistics company that operate at a port.
- Ability to easily comprehend and organize shipment processes.
- Knowledge about budget management, international trade and taxations.
- Consultation of the clients regarding insurances, duties and taxes
- Monitoring of the shipments to ensure the compliance of regulations
- Search for possibilities to reduce taxes
- Maintenance of customer relations and participation in the organization’s sales activities
- Assessment of new marketing and sales opportunities as well as presentation of those estimations to the respective managements
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of imports and exports
We are currently sourcing for IT Manager for one of our client in an education sector
- 5-10years experience
- A Degree from a recognised university with top marks in Computer Science or a related discipline; Relevant
- Microsoft certification
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC/Mac hardware;
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards
- Software and hardware troubleshooting
- Windows desktop (7/8) and Windows Server (at least 2008) experience
- Routers, switches, and firewall experience
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010 support
- Active Directory administration
- Experience working and training on a variety of IT subjects and applications
- The IT Manager role will ensure the provision of superior customer service throughout the business, through the maintenance, enhancement and efficient operation of IT functions.
- Additionally, the role will include responsibility for ensuring the security and integrity of IT operations and systems, as well as the line management of IT officers
LOCATION- EDO STATE
- 4-6years experience
- The holder of this position will deliver high quality professional logistics and administration services and lead the development and implementation of tools, processes, policies and practices covering all aspects of Logistics and Supply Chain.
- 6-10years experience
- An expert level of knowledge in Supply chain management including, but not limited to warehouse management, logistics management and procurement
- Oversight of the entire warehouse operation. Oversight of all receipts and dispatches to all user departments
Qualified candidates ONLY should send CVs to [email protected]