At last, Applications are available to Apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships in Canada For International Students from Canadian Government Scholarship. Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Offers Up to 166 grants every year to think about Doctoral Degree or Combine MA/Ph.D. or then again MD/Ph.D. Experts Leading to Ph.D.
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) was made to pull in and hold world-class doctoral understudies and to build up Canada as a worldwide focus of greatness in research and higher learning. The grants are towards a doctoral qualification (or joined MA/Ph.D. or on the other hand MD/Ph.D.).
Vanier Canada Scholarship is one of the Famous grants in Canada in all around the globe from the Canadian government Scholarships. The Scholarship will give $50,000 every year to three years. A wide scope of scholastic fields are accessible and you can choose your field and major.
Full Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2020 Details
- Country: Canada
- No of Scholarships: 166
- Course Level: Ph.D., Master Leading to PhD
- Deadline: 6th November 2019
List of Universities in Canada Under Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
Canadian Universities with Vanier CGS allocation.
Levels of Study
Ph.D. programs (or combined MA/Ph.D. or MD/Ph.D.) under Canada government Scholarship.
- Canadian citizens
- Permanent residents of Canada
- Foreign citizens
Areas of research
- Health research
- Natural sciences and/or engineering research
- Social sciences and humanities research
No of Scholarships
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Awards 166 Scholarships Annually to Foreign Citizens, Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada.
Worth & Course Start Date
The scholarships are worth $50,000 per year for three years. And the Course will begin in May/Sept 2020.
- be nominated by only one Canadian institution, which must have received a Vanier CGS quota;
- be pursuing your first doctoral degree (including joint undergraduate/graduate research program such as: MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, JD/PhD – if it has a demonstrated and significant research component). Note that only the PhD portion of a combined degree is eligible for funding;
- intend to pursue, in the summer semester or the academic year following the announcement of results, full-time doctoral (or a joint graduate program such as: MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, JD/PhD) studies and research at the nominating institution; Note that only the PhD portion of a combined degree is eligible for funding;
- not have completed more than 20 months of doctoral studies as of May 1, 2020
- have achieved a first-class average, as determined by your institution, in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent. Candidates are encouraged to contact the institution for its definition of a first-class average, and
- must not hold, or have held, a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral degree.
Deadline for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2020
Is on the 6th of November 2019 .