Site Civil Engineer Vacancy at Foundation Solid Nigeria Limited, Monday 9, July 2018 – Foundation Solid Nigeria Limited (F.S.N), a multinational organization, which was fused in Nigeria on September fifteenth, 1988 with its Head Office situated at Jos, Plateau State.
The organization’s point is to give an elevated requirement foundation, outfitted towards national improvement in urban and rustic regions.
It has the ability to develop and restore streets, interstates, extensions and dams. Plan and Build, revamp, and keep up existing structures.
F.S.N have a system crosswise over Nigeria to address the issues of a wide assortment of customers including administrations of alliance, establishments and also an open and private risk organizations. Top need is given to proficient brilliance in the entirety of our undertakings; both of all shapes and sizes.
We are selecting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Site Civil Engineer
- Exercise joint-measurement with the client’s resident engineers, as well as, director of civil engineering dept. and/any officials.
- Ensure proper procedures are carried out.
- Implement and oversee Health, Safety and Environmental policy
- Investigate damage, accidents or delays at construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, warehouses.
- Oversee total construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance to design, budget and schedule.
- Interpret & explain contract plans and implementation strategy to administrative staff, workers and client.
- Develop quality control schemes, overseeing construction materials, construction tools and equipments.
- Inspect and review project to monitor compliance with construction and safety codes, and other regulations.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply