Programme Manager, Acceleration Vacancy at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), 27th February 2018 – Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social venture focused on uniting partners from various strolls of life to work cooperatively on answers for social difficulties confronting the Nigerian culture.
PROGRAMME MANAGER, ACCELERATION
Are you ready to shape the tech ecosystem for the next generation of high tech startups? We are recruiting an intellectual professional to join our team as Programme Manager.
As Programme Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and supporting Partner Sponsored acceleration programmes through the entire phase.
You will support startup founders – as they learn and evaluate their products through the entire project lifecycle – to achieve their goals.
You will live and breathe all things “startup”, and you find helping startups to be rewarding.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the acceleration programme schedules, identify risks and communicate goals to stakeholders.
- Develop performance metrics for accelerator participants and monitor them.
- Communicate and provide clear deadlines to cross-functional teams ahead of acceleration programmes.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to give updates on progress, challenges and deadlines.
- Deliver and evolve an actionable story about why the Acceleration programme is a great place to build high-growth tech startups.
- Serve as an invaluable resource for startup founders on the programmes as they leverage on your expert understanding of both business and technical solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with players throughout the startup ecosystem, from university programmes to co-working spaces and accelerators.
- Organise, participate and speak at startup industry events and university programmes.
- Manage partner relationships to monitor partnership health and identify additional opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience working with startups or accelerators OR a past experience as a tech startup founder.
- In-depth understanding of the startup ecosystem and technology.
- Established professional network in the accelerator ecosystem.
- Expert understanding of both business and technical solutions.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of key technologies and concepts
- Ability to understand and speak to startup founders needs and to recommend appropriate solutions using excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Skill in prioritizing work assignments to handle multiple tasks; ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Strong networking skills.
- Strategic thinker; ability to solve complex problems, develop creative solutions and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]