Vacancy for Solution Sales Specialist, Risk at Thomson Reuters – Thomson Reuters gives experts the insight, innovation and human mastery they have to discover put stock in answers.
We empower experts in the money related and chance, lawful, expense and bookkeeping, and media markets to settle on the choices that issue most, all fueled by the world’s most confided in news association.
We are enlisting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Solution Sales Specialist, Risk
Req #: JREQ097988
Job Function: Sales
- The Sales Specialist is responsible for growing the Thomson Reuters Risk business in a defined territory through prospecting for new clients and developing new business opportunities within existing customer accounts.
- The Sales Specialist must have domain knowledge of Governance, Risk and Compliance requirements and workflow. (This includes: Operational Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit, AML/KYC Screening and Regulatory Content within the financial markets).
- The successful candidate must be able to effectively position and demonstrate the Thomson Reuters solutions in this area and through a consultative sales process, the Sales Specialist is accountable for:
- Identifying, attracting, qualifying, proposing Thomson Reuters Risk Solutions.
- Driving/accelerating sales closings to achieve gross sales targets.
- Growing market share by closely collaborating with our consulting partners to propose turn-key-solutions
- Collaborating with the Thomson Reuters Account Management teams to provide specialist knowledge and a clearly defined roadmap to deliver gross sales.
- Be the voice of the customer, feeding into the Thomson Reuters Market Development and Proposition teams to inform on market requirements.
- This is a quota bearing position that covers a broad customer market segment and assigned territory or coverage area.
- Identifies and generates sales to existing and new customers
- Develops new opportunities and creates solutions based on the data and content propositions with regard to the geographical territory
- Acts as an advocate for customer needs to the business
- Provide Market insight back to Thomson Reuters to help drive and grow our business
- Mentor new sales specialists
- Converts leads provided by Direct Sales and Account Managers
- Assists in key retention situations, bringing domain expertise relevant to that customer – as agreed with the appropriate stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
- Deep market understanding of a) Operational Risk, Regulatory, Compliance, Internal Audit and Model Risk Governance b) knowledge of relevant market trends and challenges
- World class selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling) as a “hunter”
- Strong sales ‘closer’
- Executive Presence
- Proven track record in a quota bearing sales environment
- Experience selling to C- level executives
- Strong network of industry contacts for assigned customer market segment
- Previous experience working in financial services and/or financial information business
- Significant workflow expertise for Risk and Compliance workflows as well as with regulatory requirements.
- Strong business development, prospecting, and consultative/solutions-based selling skills
- Effective organizational and planning skills
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- History of sales success in a team selling environment
- Presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Strong communications, interpersonal, and persuasion skills
- Emotional resilience
- Ability to organize and execute a sales plan
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters products and services
- Experience working in a global matrix organisation
- Active member of professional/industry organizations aligned with particular customer segment
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply