Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Power Plant Manager – Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a piece of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our worldwide vision is to be a main sustenances organization in Africa giving high caliber and moderate items in the most helpful approaches to purchasers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s lead image, Golden Penny, stays extraordinary compared to other known and the favored brands among pastry specialists, sweet shops and buyers in Nigeria.
We are enrolling to fill the empty position underneath:
Vacancy Title: Power Plant Manager
- Supervise the operation and maintenance of the power generating plant.
- Keeps records for new materials and supplies and oversees the preparation of power generation reports.
- Responsible for the condition of machinery in operation or available for operation
- Review and approve drawings, plans, and specifications relating to installation and repair of plant equipment.
The person must:
- Have extensive knowledge of the principles, practices, machines, equipment, materials and operating procedures of a power generating plant.
- Be able to plan, assign, direct and review the work of subordinates and provide instruction in a manner conducive to improve performance and high morale.
- Be team oriented, adaptable and dependable
- Have extensive knowledge of the principles of electric power generation and of plant construction and equipment.
- Have extensive knowledge of the occupational hazards connected with power plant operation and of necessary safety precautions.
- First degree in Engineering
- Must be a registered member of COREN, NSE
- Experience in Turbine operation and maintenance is an added advantage.
- 8 years of technical and managerial experiences that includes the operation and maintenance of a power plant of 10MW or larger.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply