Latest Vacancies at Westfield Consulting Limited, 2018 – Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a group of ground breaking Nigerians with more than 40 years of aggregate work involvement in administration and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a supplier of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services.
Our creativity and magnificence in benefit conveyance has settled on us a first decision to our developing customers in different parts.
We are enrolling to fill the empty positions underneath:
Vacancy Title: Media Marketer
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Vacancy Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Clear understanding of marketing and sales functions
- Ability to build and managed relationships with client.
- Ability to develop and implement dynamic sales strategies,
- Awareness of analytical sales tools and proficient with the use of social media
- Identify emerging markets, industry trends and consumers patterns while proactively positioning the organization to benefit from such insight.
- A minimum of B.Sc or HND (2nd Class lower or Lower Credit) in any Management Sciences or any related courses
- At least 2 years of requisite Sales experience working in a structured service organization with verifiable results
- Background in an HR consulting Firm will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to close sales
- Passionate about sales and Persistent
- Good Analytical Skills
- Self-driven and resilient
- Ability to drive with a valid drivers’ license
Vacancy Title: Corporate Treasurer
- Ensure the financial success of the company by managing it money and financial risks.
- Managing major projects such as company refinancing
- Liaising with company investors, bankers and senior managers
- Negotiating loan or overdraft with company’s bankers
- Undertaking risk management activities to protect our company’s financial well-being
- Assessing, reviewing and protecting company financial wellbeing
- Carry out Liquidity planning and control for the company
- Manage the Procurement of finance and financial investments
- Analyzing the impact of financial markets on performance of product or services
- Make decision on the management of company finances e.g funding the company operations
- Progressing of specific financial project like acquisition of another business
- Evaluating the financial impact of new business ventures
- Maintaining the financial and investment records of the company
- Ensuring that the company’s cash flow is adequate to operate effectively
- Managing daily cash balances and trading in the financial markets
- Must be someone who is able to ensure that the company has the capital to meets its obligations and this will involve raising funds from banks, as well as the debt and equity markets
- Will be responsible for the corporate liquidity, investments and risk management related to the company’s financial activities.
- Qualification: Bsc, /HND, MBA/MSc/MA in either of the following courses; Accountancy, Economics, Banking and Finance or Business Administration.
- Must have professional qualification such as Associate of corporate Treasurer A.C.Ts
- Years of experience: At least 10 years treasury work experience.
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Good Analytical Skills. etc
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline 26th February, 2018.