Client Manager – Sales Vacancy at Going Active Africa, Monday 23, July 2018 – Going Active Africa is situated in the greatest developing economy in Africa, Nigeria. We are a committed ability procedure, resourcing and authoritative learning consultancy, with broad experience of working with global associations in Nigeria.
We are presently selecting reasonable qualified contender to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Client Manager – Sales
Reports to: Sales Manager
- The Client Manager is instrumental in helping organisation meet its revenue and profitability goals.
- This includes prospecting, responding to Client sales needs, properly qualifying prospects, promptly completing proposals and sales activities, closing sales opportunities quickly and efficiently, and completing necessary paperwork and implementation steps to set projects in motion successfully.
- It also includes managing relationships with assigned existing Clients.
Must have the following:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required
- Proficient in MS office suite – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skill(verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Expert negotiator with the ability to develop and maintain multilevel relationships
- Ability to think strategically & commercially
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical skills enabling quick and meaningful understanding of Client needs and goals
- Other relevant certifications will be of added advantage
- Proven track record in sales within the ICT industry.
- Minimum of 5years’ experience in a Sales role
- Working Knowledge of a Customer relationship management tool.
- Previous work experience with ISPIC is an advantage
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply