Project Manager Vacancy at Dsuper Engineering, Monday 23, July 2018 – Dsuper Engineering is a Nigerian based Multi-Industry combination with the point of making arrangements and openings in Engineering, Agriculture, Mining, Petroleum and Consultancy. we are committed in giving quality merchandise and ventures to our clients and additionally cultivating a sound organization with our planned accomplices.
We are selecting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Project Manager
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Managing large and diverse teams
- Assign responsibilities to members of the team or departments within the company most suited for specific tasks.
- Oversee each step of the project time line for best results, giving special attention to individual team member’s talents and capabilities.
- Deliver a completed product to the client on time and within the budget.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Two or more years of experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Finance, Business or another related field
- Verbal Communication.
- Teamwork, Supply Management.
- Dsuper Engineering has designed flexible benefits package that suit it staffs
- Salary Range: N150,000 – N190,000 per month plus incentives
- 4% pension scheme
- Also includes bonuses
Interested candidates should send their updated CV’s/Resumes to the “HR” using via: [email protected] The position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Deadline 21st August, 2018.
- CV’s should be in MS Word format and any applicant who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.