Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Fitter – Welder – Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a piece of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our worldwide vision is to be a main sustenances organization in Africa giving high caliber and reasonable items in the most helpful approaches to shoppers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s lead image, Golden Penny, stays extraordinary compared to other known and the favored brands among dough punchers, candy stores and purchasers in Nigeria.
We are selecting to fill the empty position beneath:
Title: Fitter – Welder
- Carry out routine maintenance/installation involving welding and fabrication to ensure efficiency.
- Carry out analysis of all automation systems and troubleshoot problems to aid effective maintenance.
- Repair any fault or damage on machines – production, warehouse, raw material silo, boilers, chillers to minimize downtimes.
- O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than 2 sittings.
- Technical Certificate in Welding & Fitting
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in related industry.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills.
- Must be physically fit
- Must have good communication skills
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply