United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment for Digital Champs – United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s driving money related establishments, with operations in 19 African nations and 3 worldwide budgetary focuses: London, Paris and New York.
From a solitary nation association established in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has developed to wind up noticeably a container African supplier of money related administrations with more than 11 million clients, through near 1000 business workplaces and touch focuses all inclusive.
In 2005, UBA was conceived through one of the greatest mergers on the African mainland. capital markets with the business blend with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc.
From the merger UBA has risen as a Pan-African gives a full scope of arrangements and administrations that traverse the full esteem anchor from retail to corporate.
UBA is likewise the acclaimed pioneer in electronic installments in the sub-area.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is enlisting to fill the empty position underneath:
Title: Digital Champ
Reference #: DIG001
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: 6 Months
Job Functions: Intern
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- OND/HND/B.Sc (Pre & post NYSC) in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower
Successful candidates’ focus will be on all the Bank’s digital banking products and their responsibilities will include the following:
- Customer enrollment on Bank’s digital products
- First-level support
- Issue reporting and tracking on Group Response Portal
- Must be able to speak English and any other local language prominent the branch location.
- Ability to speak multiple languages will be considered as an added advantage
- Must possess a smart phone and also savvy to perform this function
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 19th January, 2018.