Production Manager Vacancy at Aquada Development Corporation, Monday 16, July 2018 – Aquada Development Corporation works a mechanized rice process that produces entire grain rice and rice flour, a bread kitchen (utilizing neighborhood healthy fixings) and an assortment of different procedures and assembling concerns including live stock cultivating and feed generation.
We are selecting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Production Manager
- Graduate with a minimum of a second-class lower degree or equivalent. (Submitted CV’s must clearly indicate the class of degree obtained by the applicant.)
- Have HANDS-ON experience working in production and manufacturing.
- Have good writing and documentation skills.
- Be immediately available for employment.
- Be able to relocate quickly and smoothly to Umuahia where the position is located.
- Have at least 7 years of aggregated post-graduation experience in production/manufacturing, preferably in food or other fast-moving consumer goods sectors.
- Be able to use a computer competently and the internet proficiently.
- Have demonstrable passion for manufacturing and production operations.
- Be trained in the sciences or engineering. (Post-graduate diplomas in engineering management would be considered.)
- Have DEMONSTRABLE experience planning and delivering production outcomes by leading a team of dedicated production professionals.
Interested candidates should send their Applications accompanied by a Cover Letter outlining the candidates suitability for the position to: [email protected]
Deadline 22nd July, 2018.