Halogen Security Job Recruitment for Software Developer / Programmer – Halogen Security Company has been in operation since 1992 and has managed an expansive customers.
Its head office is at 19B,Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way Ikeja Lagos.
Title- Software Developer / Programmer
- *Must also posses vast experience in C# Programming, MVC, Visual Studio, .Net, excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP),
- *Backend Skills- Microsoft SQL, any other backend language such as Python, Ruby, Java or .Net would be a plus but not compulsory
- *Word Press skill – ability to write custom scripts on existing WordPress code base and to modify themes is a must.
- *Skilled with Web Frameworks
- *A good working Knowledge of inventory management, retail, warehouse or manufacturing would be an advantage but not vital.
- *Building software for Windows desktop, Web and Mobile platforms (Android and ISO),
- *using SDK for connection to various type of hardware.
- *Development of APIs and SOAP for use and consumption.
- *Engage in setting up appropriate IT infrastructure, Excellent understanding of servers, building new features and maintaining existing code.
- *Handling technical customer support.
- *Responding to technical email inquiries
- *Be a part of the digital marketing execution
- *Contribute creatively to project discussions
- *Perform or direct web site updates
- *Develop databases that support web applications and web sites
- *Engage in continuous training
- *The candidate must have a minimum of HND, B.SC Degree,
- *Must have completed NYSC
- *Minimum 2 years working experience.
- *Candidates must be ready to take a short test as part of the assessment process
- *Candidates with Word Press experience must come to the interview with a Word Press extension they have developed.
- *Candidates must be able to show us an existing project he/she participated in.
Qualified candidate should send their CVs in word document to [email protected] with Software Developer / Programmer as Subject to the mail.
Deadline for submission is Friday 19th January, 2018 and contact 09090328028 for enquires.