Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nig. Ltd is in the matter of development based on an establishment of diligent work and commitment gaining practical experience in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We enhance our methodology to traverse from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging however we do as such with a higher reason. We keep up a promise to uprightness, coordinated effort, shrewdness, quality, esteem, manageability and security. Across the nation, we’ve staked our notoriety on our capacity to convey on each of these and vow to make due with nothing less.
We are selecting to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Civil Engineer (Junior)
- The job holders will be responsible for all works activities related to the role applied for in a busy Construction company.
Desired Qualifications and competencies
- A proven track record of expertise in Program of Works, Method Statement/Methodology and Work Scheduling is very essential.
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and map out plans that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess cost, materials and potential risks.
- Provide advice and creatively resolve emerging problems and deficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to multitask with high level of creativity, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive personality and ability to work independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Membership of any relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft project, office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, word).
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualifed candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] with subject as “Civil Engineer (Junior)”