Clement Ashley Consulting – Our customer, an Investor who needs to begin a chain of Supermarkets in a single domain and grow broadly, is enlisting reasonably qualified possibility to fill the position underneath:
Job Title: Store Manager
Ref No : SM 2017
- To manage the company’s in store infrastructures, ensure the delivery of excellent customer service, thus enabling consistent delivery of the company’s strategy and operating plans to achieve sales targets and increase profits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with head office in executing all store related operational strategies.
- Develop and maintain; a fully health and safety compliant work environment with comprehensive understanding of and active execution of all environmental, health and safety policy and procedures of the company.
- Proactively develop a strong customer service culture and deal with customer’s queries and complaints promptly.
- Work with the head of operations to set sales target and ensure the store is staffed correctly at all times, with sales personnel that are proactive to meet set targets.
- Provide checklists and other tools to ensure compliance to operating procedures.
- Manage scheduling of rosters and holidays in the store making sure that scheduling needs are met to assist in improving employee performance and retention.
- Plan, manage and monitor performance of store budget.
- Maximize profitability in the setting and meeting of targets by motivating and empowering staff.
- Establish KPIs and seek ways to continuously improve financial performance.
- Oversee pricing integrity, cost control and stock control.
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise staff.
- Train store employees on work processes based on the operations manuals provided to store/sales managers.
- Prepare promotional materials and visual displays.
- Be responsible for total Store Operation, including compliance with Local, State and Federal Laws, with regard to Health and Safety, Labour Relations, Administration and Sanitation/Safety.
- B.Sc in Marketing or other relevant disciplines. Professional qualifications and/or membership of professional associations would be an added advantage.
- Candidates must have 5 years previous experience in either supermarkets, retailing, hospitality, airlines or any other customer oriented service industry.
- Not more than 40 years of age.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
Skills & Attributes:
- A Team Player and have Strong team building ability,
- Must be Punctual,
- A Strategic Thinker/planner,
- Entrepreneurial skills and ability,
- Managerial and Leadership skills,
- Relationship management,
- Marketing/Sales skills,
- Negotiation skills,
- Training/Coaching skills,
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to motivate people,
- Articulate with excellent communication skills,
- Computer literacy,
- Commercial awareness,
Excellent Salary and Remuneration package between 2.4 million to 3.6 million NGN per annum.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of Application, CV and Plan of Action by e-mail to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] with the Job Reference and your name in the subject bar of your email
- Please call 08080642478 after completing the above if you do not receive an immediate auto-response with further instructions.