Solution Design Engineer Needed at MTN – MTN Nigeria – The pioneer in media communications in Nigeria, and a piece of an assorted group in Africa and the Middle East, our image is immediately conspicuous. It is through our convincing image that we can pull in the correct gifts who we precisely sustain by ceaselessly enhancing our work offerings even past reward and acknowledgment.
We are enlisting to fill the accompanying positions beneath loctaed in Lagos state:
Job Title: Solution Design Engineer
- To design and develop IS solutions for MTNN in adherence to IS architecture and design specifications
- New business growth from data access, ICT & Digital to sustain and complement traditional revenues
- Review functional specifications, acquire a detailed understanding of the testing requirements for a given design, and advise on practicability of proposed architecture /design.
- Develop designs that support the functional requirements business application projects and include the conceptual, high-level and detailed design specifications for build, implementation and support of these business solution.
- Assess implications of a given design current and future support model; and prepare an implementation and transition plan.
- Develop an understanding and lay out a plan of the system performance and capacity requirements, standards and criteria to satisfy the customer’s business requirements for the solution.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of the systems design team and communicate
- All business process changes to them and highlighting the implications on design.
- Manage work flow processes, document weekly reports per functional area and provide input to monitor and execute URS.
- Monitor application development projects through the individual lifecycles.
- Complete an analysis of the customer’s business requirements, as it relates to technical infrastructure design, and ensure traceability of the design to the business requirements.
- Conduct and coordinate regular team/project meetings to provide feedback and receive input from staff members.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First Degree in any related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Formal training in system design architecture, technology architecture and systems integration.
- Specific training on functional business processes
- Elementary leadership training courses
- BA, BTech, HND, BArch or BSc.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online