Leaf Warehouse Assistant Job at British American Tobacco Nigeria – British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market driving, worldwide association with a since a long time ago, settled history and a splendid and dynamic future. On account of our kin we have kept on conveying development and surpass desires in an undeniably mind boggling and testing commercial center.
Our point is to wind up noticeably the main tobacco organization in each of our business sectors by furnishing magnificent items with certainty and duty expected of worldwide customer brands. On the off chance that you have the ability and inspiration to enable us to succeed you’ll see we are similarly dedicated to helping you achieve your maximum capacity as well.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Leaf Warehouse Assistant
Job number: 18064BR
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- Successful candidate shall be responsible for the management of receiving and storage of all leaf both inbound and outbound.
- He /she shall ensure that right grade/cluster and right quantity are supplied to production.
- The incumbent shall understand and fulfil requirement for critical goods and services.
- Good understanding of warehousing system
- Minimum of Bachelor degree
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the warehousing procedure and processes
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Good inter-personal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Sound Knowledge of Word processing, Spreadsheet and power point.
- Effective use of SAP (Material Management and general stock management in SAP).
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online