Service Desk Officer Vacancy at e.Stream, Victoria Island, Lagos – e.Stream is a supplier of broadband system framework and availability arrangements.
We are devoted in giving different administrations to business and open endeavor paying little heed to their size utilizing Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
We are enlisting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Service Desk Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reports to: Service Desk Analyst
The primary goal for the position of Service Desk Officer is;
- To act as a single point of contact for all user incidents, requests and general communication on services for eStream Strategic Account Services Support (Class D, & E customers).
- To restore ‘normal service operation’ as quickly as possible in the case of disruption & follow up till incident resolution life cycle.
- To improve user awareness of service issues and the use of eStream services.
- To manage user communication and escalating incidents and requests using defined procedures.
- To enhance customer relationships, meeting organizational & operational objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic Insight and Integration
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Use of eStream approved monitoring software’s, to proactively monitor links (Internet & VPN); remotes & backhauls, (End to End) for all Strategic account services.
- Prompt communication of incident status & progress to customers, & in house till resolution.
- Systematically troubleshoot incidents through all point of failures and attempt resolution of such incidents for all links being managed.
- Escalate all unresolved incidents to affected Supplier support (Outsources service support) / eStream 2nd/ 3rd level support and follow through to resolution life cycle.
- Coordinate & manage user (Customer) requests related to service.
- Ensure documentation of all incidents and user requests on Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
- Ensure service performance reports are sent to customers on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provide & report detailed intelligence on service performance for all service being managed to Line manager.
- Reconcile customer service performance against target on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Enhance Customer relationship with the company through planned, anticipatory calls to review service performance.
- Escalate all twice recurring incidents / delayed resolution to Line Manager and follow up till resolution & update the customer on complaint/incident status at intervals.
- Liaise with Outsources service support in response to organisational request for access to supplier (Vendor) premises for service maintenance and incident resolution.
- Responsible for ensuring that service level target is adhered to during incident resolution process.
- Maintenance of existing customer accounts through Customer Retention Ratio (CRR)
Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration:
- Constantly liaise with service desk team members and all stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Reporting service impacting incidents on a weekly/monthly basis to Line manager.
- Maintain constant communication with the customer, identify potential issues, and implement
- appropriate solutions.
- Work with customers face-to-face or via telephone, attending on-site meetings when necessary.
- Increasing revenue through quarterly business chargeback reduction by prudent surcharge negotiation with suppliers.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
Education & Work Experience:
- B.Sc/HND, in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or any other relevant discipline
- At least 3-5 years of customer support experience, part of this working as a Service Desk /Team Leader role
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- ITIL certified or have knowledge of ITIL. CCNA, CWNA
- Customer service, Soft skill, Service Management training and other relevant certificate applicable
- Planning and organizing skills
- Relationship & People Management
- Process Awareness & Implementation
- Service Desk Experience
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Strong knowledge of & any other monitoring tool that may be used by the organisation.
- Experience in the use of software applications including; (Solarwind’s, Cacti, iMonitor, WinBox, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Air-control, CNS Server etc.
- Technical understanding of network infrastructure.
- Ability to drive initiatives with supervision.
- Reduce time to resolve incidents
- Maintain good relationship with Customers and team members
- Ensure proper documentation of customer records.
- Strict Compliance to QMS Standards.
- Reduce surcharge arising from delay incident resolution.
- Average time to escalate Incidents & Follow ups.
- Improve Customer satisfaction to reduce churn rate
- This position does not require any physically demanding task. However, the incumbent should be physically fit to withstand the mental demands.
- The incumbent may be required to sit in cold (air conditioned) rooms for a long time.
- The incumbent will be required to work on shift basis.
- The incumbent may occasionally work off-site
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 9th March, 2018.