Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Vacancies, 2nd March 2018 – The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a local gathering of fifteen West African nations. Established on 28 May 1975, with the marking of the Treaty of Lagos, its central goal is to advance monetary coordination over the area.
The ECOWAS Commission wishes to refresh its information base of Consultants as a major aspect of the readiness for the execution of for the years 2018 and 2019.
The ECOWAS Commission therefore welcomes trustworthy qualified specialists (firms or people) with immense experience and mastery in the accompanying fields beneath to apply for the enrollment work out:
Title: Consultants (Firms or Individuals)
Areas of Specialization: Industry & Private Sector, Strategic Planning / Strategic Management, Human Resources, Early Warning and Response, Legal Affairs, Telecommunications, Information Technologies (IT), Multilateral Surveillance, Trade and Customs, Free Movement, Peace and Security, Political Affairs, Microeconomics Policy, Monitoring and Evaluation, Environment Management, Mining, External Relations, Youth & Sports Development, Health, Culture and Tourism, Communications and Journalism, Quality Management, Administration, Education, Gender, Humanitarian & Social Affairs, Infrastructures, Energy, Agriculture, Research & Statistics, Economics, Audits.
- Interested consultants (Firms or Individuals) must provide information on its or their qualifications and experience, demonstrating that he is or they are qualified to provide the services that may be required under the specific area of specialization as indicated above.
- For Individuals: Interested consultants must provide proof of technical capability; CV’s (copy of all Certificates / Degrees presented) and experience in in their area of specialization or contracts within the past ten (10) years; Experience with Donors funded project; working experience in at least 2 ECOWAS countries in past 10 years; capacity to produce reports and all other relevant documents on the study in English and French.
- For firms: In addition, interested consultants must provide proof of technical capability as well as administrative / organizational structure, legal status, staffing and experience in their area of specialization or contracts within the past ten (10) years; Experience with Donors funded project; working experience in at least three (3) ECOWAS countries in past 10 years; capacity to produce reports and all other relevant documents on the study in English and French.
Interested candidates/firms should send their Expressions of Interest to the address below and clearly marked: “Expression of Interest for Registration as Consultant for ECOWAS Commission”, Do not open, except in presence of the ECOWAS Procurement Committee:
Commissioner General Administration & Conference,
No. 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
Please clearly indicate on the envelope as well as in the covering letter if your submission is for Individual, Consultant or Firm Consultant.
The Expression of Interest must be submitted in the following order:
- Cover Letter duly signed by the firm’s authorized signatory indicating the area of specialization;
- Company Profile;
- Certificate of Incorporation / Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Certified True Copy of Tax Clearance Certificate for the years (2016; 2015 and 2014)
- Evidence of financial capacity (Certified True Copy of Audited financial statement for the years (2016; 2015 and 2014);
- CV’s of Personnel (copy of all Certificates/Degrees presented)
- Three (3) verifiable job completion certificate(s) (in the indicated area of interest) executed within the last ten (10) years from 2017;
- Exact location and full addresses/contact telephone numbers / Email address
- An Expression of Interest shall be disqualified where any of the above listed documentations is not provided and any job completion certificates submitted by any consultant (firm) must have verifiable and functional address / email and phone number of the client issuing the certificate.
- Expressions of Interest shall be submitted (1 Original + 3 Copies) in a sealed envelope indicating the name of the consultant (firms or individuals); specific area of specialization.
- An Expression of Interest shall be disqualified where no specific area of specialization is indicated on the envelope as well as in the cover letter A firm or individual cannot apply for more than three (3) areas of specialization.
Deadline 12th April, 2018.
- Electronic submissions are not accepted and will therefore not be considered.
- Interested suppliers / contractors or service providers can obtain further information at the e-mail addresses mentioned below during working hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm (local time) on working days: [email protected] with copy to [email protected] ; [email protected]