Sales Personnel Job Offer at Insud Pharma Group, 24th January 2018 – The Insud Pharma Group is a worldwide social insurance enterprise situated in Spain with turnkey arrangements traversing the whole item lifecycle and esteem chain, from item advancement and enrollment to assembling and direct supply to customers.
The organization has thorough nearness worldwide crosswise over 4 mainlands, with more than 6,000 experts working inside the gathering.
Exeltis is one of the 4 business territories inside gathering; speaking to the business umbrella that covers the deals and advertising exercises of an adjusted arrangement of marked drugs.
We are selecting to fill the position beneath:
Title: Sales Personnel
- Are you are in the top 10 sales percentile in your organization? Do you have at least 4years sales experience in Pharmaceuticals? Have you exceeded sales expectations in 2 of the last 3 years in your current role?
- Do you have a science-based degree with strong business acumen? Do you have an in-depth understanding of your therapy area and local business environment? You should talk to us.
- As a professional within our organization, you’ll sell your company’s products, which include OTC’s, prescription drugs, diagnostics and medical equipment, to a variety of customers including general practitioners (GPs), hospital doctors, administrators, pharmacists and nurses. You will work strategically to increase the awareness and use of your company’s pharmaceutical and medical products.
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a high performing team launching a purpose-driven multinational organization in Nigeria.
- Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams (may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling);
- Making presentations to doctors, pharmacists, practice staff d nurses in private/ public hospitals doctors and pharmacists and patent medicine vendors in the retail sector
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Seeking, securing and sharing latest clinical data supplied by internal and external sources as well as interpreting, presenting and discussing company approved data with health professionals during presentations;
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the Nigerian Healthcare system, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in assigned territory.
- Demonstrating an unquenchable, resilient entrepreneurial spirit
- Organizing conferences for doctors, pharmacist, nurses and other medical staff
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
- Managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.) and exceeding expectations as a local cost centre;
- Keeping detailed recordsof all contacts;
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This will require working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager, taking ownership of regional coverage areas, identifying and converting target health professions;
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: A driving licence is essential to your application
Deadline 2nd February, 2018.