Sales Manager Vacancy at MainOne Cable, Friday 20, July 2018 – MainOne’s prosperity is based on having gifted and profoundly capable individuals inside their separate fields as the main impetus behind our business.
An occupation in MainOne is unique in relation to some other you have had.
With joining MainOne you’ll be tested, enlivened and glad as you turn into a piece of something significant.
We are enrolling to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Sales Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting Line: Head, Wholesales
Job Type: Permanent
- Maintain a good level of understanding and knowledge of the Main One’s products and services, ensuring that customer enquiries and needs can be captured and dealt with accurately and
- Follow up with the Technical and other relevant teams within Main One and at the customers to ensure customer solutions are captured accurately requirements are met on a timely basis
- Speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional brand image is provided at all times to customers and in the market place
- The Sales Manager shall be responsible for managing business development and other commercial opportunities within the areas of expansions based on the partnership with the Mobile Network Operators (MNOs):
- Uncover new revenue opportunities and entry strategy to penetrate assigned accounts
- Serve as the primary contact person for technical and business issues for the specific account
- Build and create productive Customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- High level interaction and engagement at senior level to drive sales
- Develop and make sales presentations on products and services to decision making audiences
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Business Management with specialisation in sales and marketing
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience
- Strong customer service and relationship management
- Good research & report writing skills
- Good organizational, analytical and creative thinking skills
- Good presentation skills.
- Extensive Knowledge of the sectors sales principles and practices
- Technical and Professional proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly energetic self-starter and able to work independently
- Strong experience in business to business sales
- Goal-oriented and business negotiating skills
Demand on the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Inter- state travel will be required.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply