Nigerian Navy – The applicants whose names show up beneath were fruitful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 Aptitude Test hung on second December, 2017.
Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission List of Successful Candidates for Recruitment Interview 2017
“List of Successful Candidates For DSSC 25 Selection Board
- The candidates whose name appeared in the list below, are to attend an interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary Ojo, Lagos from Friday 15th December to Saturday 23th December 2017.
- The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
- National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
- Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
- A set of cutlery.