Globacom Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment – Globacom Limited is Africa’s quickest developing media communications organization with more than twenty-five million supporters and backups in the Republic of Benin, Ghana and other African nations. In its mission to additionally reinforce its operations and combine its market authority position, the Company wants to draw in exceedingly capable, skilled and self-roused people for the empty position beneath:
Globacom Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment
Job Title: Retail Experience Centre Officer
Locations: Aba, Abakaliki, Abeokuta, Abuja, Ado-Ekiti, Ago-Iwoye, Akure, Awka, Asaba, Bauchi, Benin, Bonny Island, Calabar, Dutse, Enugu, Gboko, Gombe, Gusau, Ikpoba Hill, Ilorin, Jalingo, Jimeta, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Lafia, Lagos, Lokoja, Makurdi, Minna, Nsukka, Ogoja, Onitsha, Oshogbo, Owerri, Oyo, Port Harcourt, Sango-Ota, Sapele, Seme, Sokoto, Suleja, Umuahia, Uyo, Warri, Yenogoa, Zaria.
- Are you a young, charming, confident and intelligent person who is interested in building a career in a Retail Sales and Customer Services outlet? Then, this opportunity is for you.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Must be personable and amiable with charming personality and good communication skills
- Ability to speak the local language of the location applied for will be an added advantage.
- Shortlisted candidates would need to sit for an Aptitude Test, which would be held in these Test Centres:- Abuja, Jos, Port Harcourt, Benin, Kaduna, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos.
- A token may be considered as transport allowance for shortlisted candidates coming from outside the test location only.
19th December, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with scanned passport photograph, stating: preferred job location, preferred Test Centre to: [email protected]
Click Here for More Information
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.”