Maintenance Technician – HVAC Vacancy at Aldelia Group, Monday, 26 March 2018 – Aldelia Group – Our customer, a multinational pharmaceutical organization as of now looks to fill the situation of:
Title: Maintenance Technician – HVAC
- To maintain (inspect and adjust) and repair line equipment proactively as per maintenance targets in order to continually improve line efficiency, to optimise equipment availability and to minimise losses and risk.
- To apply technical, process, continuous improvement and individual/team development skills to optimise overall plant improvement and performance.
- Provide a comprehensive production service on allocated plant and equipment: operating and cleaning, carrying out maintenance schedules, responding to breakdowns, assessing & monitoring plant performance on an ongoing basis and attending to all other process duties in a timely manner.
- Deliver best possible plant operation by maximising plant availability and efficiency of operation through execution of Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules.
- Optimise product quality, through continuous observation and attention to detail, delivering RFT on quality and control parameters.
- Responsible for the effective operation and maintenance of HVAC system, Chillers and other utilities to meet the required production capacity.
- 5 years experience/competence in Operations, Maintenance, Process Control and Performance Measurement in a manufacturing environment.
- Candidates must possess Trade Test 1,2 and 3, City & Guild, WAEC Technical in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning or OND Mechanical Engineering.
30th March, 2018.
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]