Head of Consumer Planning and Research Vacancy at Guinness Nigeria Plc, Monday, 26 March 2018 – Guinness Nigeria Plc is a noteworthy market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria works in the one of a kind and quickly developing liquor industry of more than 15mhl lager potential.
It is the main organization that totals Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on exchange commanded advertise yet with a quickly developing off exchange channel.
We are selecting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Head of Consumer Planning and Research
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Marketing Director
Context of the role
- Guinness Nigeria is a focused business unit that delivers significant volume and profit to Diageo (parent company).
- Consumer planning has a critical role and responsibility for proactively identifying and driving consumer insights into the business
Purpose of the role
- To champion & drive world class understanding of consumer attitudes, motivations and trends that can be leveraged to grow our brands
- To be the custodian of consumer insights
- To build an understanding of the consumer which is:
- Based on issues & opportunities
- Rigorous & grounded
- Compelling / easy to understand
- Proactive & timely
- To ensure that brand strategy & communication is founded upon a deep understanding of the consumer
- To deliver Measurement and Evaluation for key advertising and promotional projects
- Work closely with the brand teams to ensure that market and consumer insight drives the brand strategy and marketing activity; evaluating marketing activity; GAME planning & managing continuous brand tracking and feedback
- Manage, monitor, interpret and communicate trade data (including local trends and sales trends); portfolio planning (including Consumer Scope segmentation, pricing etc.) and ad hoc data to the business (marketing, customer marketing, and strategy)
- Work closely with the innovation team to develop, test and evaluate new concepts, products or brand extensions for the market
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 6-8 years’ experience either within an FMCG organization with a planning, brand & consumer focus, or a research agency background
- Experience in both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Experience of the drinks industry is advantageous however not essential.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online