Baker Hughes Recruitment for Geo Technician, March 2018 – Baker Hughes, a GE organization (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and final full stream supplier of incorporated oilfield items, administrations and computerized arrangements.
Drawing on a storied legacy of creation, BHGE saddles the enthusiasm and experience of its kin to upgrade efficiency over the oil and gas esteem chain.
We are selecting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Geo Technician
ref No: 1802741
Job Function: Services
- Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opportunity for a Geotechnician to join our Drilling Services team in Nigeria.
- Provides data input/output support to the Geoscience Center for client digital and hardcopy deliverables.
- Assists in making job backups and weekly/monthly backups.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- High School Diploma or Associate Diploma/Degree in any computer or technical application.
- 1+ years’ experience as a Geo technician.
- Basic knowledge of plotting and digital data output routines of the software being used.
- Knowledge of different data formats of digital tapes.
- Proficient in personal productivity applications
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply