Ayoola Foods Limited is Nigeria’s driving Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company.
Because of development and the need to reinforce our present group, we require extraordinary people with the correct capabilities, drive and experience to join our group of experts.
Ayoola Foods Limited is looking for Production Loaders/Unloaders to join our group.
- Keep truck and associated equipment in proper working order;
- Report any problems to facility management
- Load from warehouse into the truck and load delivery truck according to route sequence
- Ensure product is in correct location and notify supervisor of any obstacles
- Ensure product is stacked neatly and safely within the warehouse and the delivery truck
- Perform all tasks according to Standard Operating Procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all associates
- Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner
- Maintain a clean and neat work space at all times
- Demonstrated regular attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned
Senior Secondary School Certificate or Ordinary National Diploma in any field
Qualified Warehouse Loaders should submit their cv and credentials in person to the Company’s address @ Plot 7-9 , Ayoola Street , Gemade Estate , By Gowon Estate Extension ,Ipaja , Lagos. OR send CVs to [email protected]