Latest Job Offers at IL Bagno – IL Bagno is the local wholesaler for the world’s driving producers of clean product and lavatory fittings and extras.
We exceed expectations in the arrangement of aggregate restroom arrangements, making one of a kind and inventive washroom topics for both the local and business markets.
Consolidated in Nigeria as a private constrained obligation organization, under the name ‘Dark Pelican Ltd’ on the eleventh of November 2003, we started operations in May, 2004.
- Negotiate and win sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with specifiers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company’s core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard
- Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total bathroom solutions, working with the other teams in preparing installation proposals.
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Applicants must have a minimum of second class lover Bachelors degree from a reputable Institution. Very Smart and be residing in Abuja.
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to clients
- Develop concept plans, designs and design solutions
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications
- Use IT in architectural drawing and design, specifically using software packages such as AutoCAD, 3D
- Lead liaison and engagements with clients, consultants, contractors, vendors on architectural requirements and design concepts
- Smart, Intelligent, must have a minimum qualification of B.Sc Architecture from a reputable University and not more than 35 years as at January 2018.
- Develop and drive a corporate warehousing strategy that guarantees the proper and accurate storage and issuance of items of stock
- Accountable for the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation (e.g. BIN Cards, Excel Spreadsheets, Goods Received Notes etc) and their up-to-date reflection in the Accounting software – SAGE
- Plan and direct periodic stock counts and stock taking exercises
- Develop the inventory reporting structure and circulate inventory reports highlighting inventory movements and stock levels
- First Degree in any numerate Discipline, Job Knowledge, Attention to Detail and must be residing in Abuja.
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]