Latest Jobs in Nigeria at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited – Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (once in the past Moody International Nigeria Limited) was built up in 1996 as an organization between Moody International Group and Nigerian financial specialists.
Since initiating activities in March 1997 the organization keeps on developing and applies its essence in various Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
Title: FPSO Logistic Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Make initial arrangements to allocate the workspaces, accesses, equipment, phone/email access, office orientation, etc. for new employees and visitors.
- Focal point and Coordinate local logistic services such as movement by boat and/or shuttle for all company personnel/visitor and managing PTS update
- In liaison with SHI, prepare the application of visitor’s entry permit to SHI-MCI yard, the application of new comers’ SHI-MCI safety induction, the new comers’ SHI-MCI/LADOL badges
- Following visitor procedure for visitors as focal point
- Focal point for FPSO accommodation and Coordinate hotel accommodation of rotational people (if needed)
- Coordinate with concerned entities and organise appropriate and cost-effective travel and logistics arrangements for visiting personnel and follow-up administrative matters such Agenda,…
- Set-up Administrative Database program and organize administrative work SERVICE matrix
- Maintain office administrative activity inc. time sheet
- Coordinate with Cost, Planning and Administration group, if required
- Coordinate with Project members in resolving logistics and Administrative issue
- Coordinate Vendors’ mobilization and demobilization at worksites
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by FPSO PCM.
- To attend contractor office safety induction and adapt behavior to fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To participate to local programmes or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- Bachelor Degree in Administration or related subject.
- 5-8 years’ experience in administration and logistics areas
- Good communication skills required for regular interactions with project team members , partners, affiliate and HR teams.
Title: Site Quality Coordinator II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard 6 days on/1 day off
- Responsible to implement Project Quality Plan in assigned scope of work
- Monitor construction activities and ensure compliance with approved processes and procedures
- Plan and coordinate inspection activities for discipline inspectors at site and reports to the Site Manager of Quality Surveillance issues, status and metrics
- Implement the Construction Surveillance Program according to the approved Surveillance Plan.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Promote Quality awareness throughout the Site
- Ensure establishment and proper implementation of adequate control processes within the site inspection activities, as stipulated in the Project Plan and the Project Quality Plan
- Schedules and coordinates inspection activities on site
- Provide oversight of Contractor’s implementation of their construction processes and procedures through
- execution of the Construction Surveillance Program:
- Approve Contractor’s Quality organization and monitor performance of key Quality Assurance (QA) staff
- Review and comment on Contractor’s Site Quality Plan and Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs)
- Participate in review of any proposed sub-contractors not on approved bidders list
- Monitor and audit implementation of Contractor’s Quality Program
- Ensure Contractor’s surveillance activities are commensurate with Criticality Ratings
- Review Contractor’s site quality audit schedule, monitor contractor’s site audit program, and participate in
- selected site audits
- Evaluate and monitor implementation of Contractor’s site quality management systems
- Ensure Contractor is performing quality reporting per the contract
- Develops and coordinates Site Audit Schedule and conducts site audits
- Monitor, investigate, identify and raise site quality issues to the Project Team
- Provide site Quality training as required for site inspection personnel
- Assist Sites in selection of Discipline Inspectors and Quality Specialists
- Supervise Discipline Inspectors and Quality Specialists including correlation / review of their daily reports
- Utilize Construction Surveillance Program, evaluate quality metrics and provide reports to responsible line management, Quality Manager and function, as required
- Advises and informs Site Manager on Quality issues, status and metrics
- Review and assist in development of Quality portion of site close-out reports as necessary
- Ensure previous company’s lessons learned are reviewed and that new company’s learned are identified.
- Experience in quality assurance/control of field construction and completions activities
- Technical training or high school diploma
- Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience
- Willing and able to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide various levels of support.
- This is a level 2 position: 10 to 20 years of related experience is required.
Title: Security Operations Analyst
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule 5 days on/2 days off
- The role of the Security Operations Analyst can be summarized as the processing and management of information.
- The Security Operations Analyst is the Security and Community Affairs (CA)
- focal point for all community and social information relating to, and impacting on, the company’s interests across locally, not just for the project.
- The primary role of the Security Operations Analyst is to ensure effective communication and information flow between the Security Department and the CA Department.
- This includes the collation and communication of relevant information captured by Community Affairs and Public & Government Affairs to the Security Department.
- The role includes the requirement to produce written and verbal reports providing statistical data as well as analysis and comment on community related issues, incidents and threats impacting on the company
- The timely production and dissemination of these reports is critical and will require the Operations Analyst to prioritize tasking in order to meet the deadlines and provide near real time reporting.
- The Security Operations Analyst will also provide comment and analysis of trends and key issues relating to community and social issues, and threats impacting upon the company and/or the Project as well as comment on threat agents.
- The Security Operations Analyst will provide proactive advice on community and social issues to the Security Manager and, where tasked, to Global Security.
- The Security Operations Analyst will supervise and train the Data Analyst to better share job workload and to become competent in all requirements of the Security Operations Analyst role.
- Use Borealis and i2 software to generate reports and data as required.
- As directed by the Security Manager, the Operations Analyst will conduct field trips to the different sites.
- Superior analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience in the collation, analysis and dissemination of data related to security, community and social issues
- Exceptional skill in all aspects of report preparation, including concept, design and production
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to deliver succinct and effective presentations
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines without supervision
- Ability to respond to task related pressure – in particular to compressed timelines
- Demonstrated high competency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Commitment to Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) principles
- Detailed knowledge of managing i2 software or equivalent
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 8th February, 2018.