Collector Job Offers at Maersk Line – Maersk Line is the world’s biggest holder shipping organization, known for dependable, adaptable and eco-productive administrations.
We work 610 compartment vessels and give sea transportation in all parts of the world.
In any case, not exclusively do we control a portion of the world’s biggest boats – we additionally drive the development desire of organizations and people everywhere on our planet.
Consistently our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based representatives at 374 workplaces share their skill with our clients
We are enlisting to fill the position underneath:
- The Collector will work closely with our colleagues in GSC in line with the MLOS minimum standard meeting requirements – being on top of collection, manage the total outstanding, handle invoicing, statement queries and collection from the customers.
- Collector will ensure to follow up for all the payments to be applied on time and correctly.
- Follow to ensure Freight and detention tariff in AFLS/CXED are updated correctly and free time extensions are done timely.
- Make weekly reconciliation on the different accounts and the corresponding system balance and clearing aged outstanding items.
- Handle disputes from customers in coordination with all GSC team and ensure the issue is resolved.
- Attend the weekly Outstanding meeting to provide a detailed report for all overdue amounts above 30 days and the reason as to why they are still outstanding
- Follow up with payment application team to ensure all payments received from the customer are correctly and timely applied.
- Monitor, and evaluate customer who exceed their credit terms in a timely manner and ensure appropriate follow up is taken by sales/collections teams.
- Monitor daily emails and ensure these are either responded to or forwarded to the correct department/escalation point in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor Credit Levels and support the FCRM with the management, reporting and review of credit levels for all customers and ensure compliance with credit terms and conditions.
- In coordination with GSC OTC team to perform waiver and write off after getting proper approvals.
- Visit the customer premises and follow up for payment for the overdue invoices.
- Monitoring AFR task closure and bill relies for export shipments.
- Preparing reports for management on the overall image of the outstanding every week and handling any query.
- Dispatch reconciled statement together with the invoices to the customer
- Maintain communication with GSC collection team by sending queries and updates required on a weekly basis for the customers who have paid and when to expect payment as per the reconciled list from GSC collection team
- On time to time in coordination with GSC collection team send reconciled statement to customers upon request from customer or other stake holders
- Ensure all request for AFR tasks closure received from CS team are done timely.
- Ensure Credit Review process is executed as and when required as per global blue print and processes.
- Review Credit Renewal requests and ensure process is followed in line with global Act as the communication interface between FCRM and sales team and ensure that credit process/approvals is aligned with Global Authority Matrix.
- A financial educational background as degree in Finance, Accounting or a Chartered Accountant qualification.
- Prior proven experience (at least 3 years) in a similar function or in a consulting firm
- Can influence without authority
- Engage, where necessary with clusters to deliver reports and decisions regarding credit review, credit evaluation and credit renewal processes.
- Be able to make sound decisions supported by facts and data available through banks, financial reports, and historical behaviours with the group and credit bureau information.
- Preferably experienced in working closely with offshore teams in service centres.
- Support the standardization of global collections process and ensure clear communication of relevant processes with cluster stakeholders.
- Gaining insight into finance and accounting processes,
- Experience a career in a multi-national company,
- Chance to learn different aspects within the cluster,
- Great opportunity to improve analytical, communication and customer management skills.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 21st February, 2018.