Jumia Nigeria Is Recruiting – Jumia – We began working in Africa in 2012 and from that point forward have propelled various effective organizations, for example, Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car and Jumia Services.
Africa is one of the quickest developing economies on the planet, offering magnificent open doors in an energetic and blasting condition. Its financial development has empowered creative organizations to prosper and this is the place Jumia ventures in.
We are selecting to fill the empty position beneath:
“Job Title: Social Media Associate
- As Social Media Associate, your responsibility is to build engagement and brand equity with current as well as new followers on social media platforms and generate revenue.
- Growing Jumia’s organic social media reach and online audience engagement in NigeriaImplementing and translating the marketing and PR strategies to social media
- Creating and contributing to social media strategy and content development plans
- Conceptualizing, brainstorming and creating engaging, informative, relevant and viral-worthy content across Jumia social media handles and blogs.
- Contributing to content and script development for social media videos and product reviews.
- Posting to Jumia social media channels including but not limited to twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, blog.
- Interacting with online Jumia community real time including creating and appearing in live videos
- Generating and responding to online conversations and email enquiries on behalf of Jumia.
- Monitoring Jumia social media mentions and recommending strategic and timely responses as needed
- Building a monthly social media engagement report for all our social media handles.
- Other tasks may include assisting the content development team with writing, brainstorming, creating and implementing the content and engagement roadmap for all services and countries.
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc in Communications/Journalism/Marketing or any other social science degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a similar role
- Copy-writing experience a plus
- Good knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- Passion for social media and ability to research and keep up with evolutions.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply for this Position
Job Title: Local Affiliate Manager – Digital Marketing
- As a Local Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing affiliate revenues for Jumia products and brands globally. You will actively search and cultivate partnerships with new affiliate programs to drive profitable growth and revenue across multiple brands.
In particular you will:
- Manage digital marketing initiatives; E-mail, SEO, SEM, affiliates, social, retargeting, to hit traffic plans and ROI.
- Create, implement, and oversee the online marketing calendar to drive qualified traffic and conversion. Partner cross-functionally to support Brand initiatives.
- Use Omniture/Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Own relationship and support to on-boarded local partners, ensuring their education, satisfaction and maximizing their business on the keep in program
- Follow up on affiliate campaigns to ensure they are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved.
- Analyse local channel performance and send weekly performance reports.
- Negotiate commission structures with top sites and partners to ensure maximum profitability.
- Work with the marketing department to create campaigns to attract potential affiliates.
- Benchmark and analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Own relationship and support to top local partners, ensuring their education, and satisfaction to maximize their performance on the program.
- Maximize networking and community building opportunities and by regularly setting up events bringing affiliates together.
- Request artwork for weekly campaigns to be shared with affiliates.
- Send a weekly promotional newsletter to affiliates telling them about the top campaigns, categories and products to promote.
- Localize any central material to fit the local market, for example video tutorials or sales pitch material.
- Occasionally support on central affiliate marketing projects.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, or related fields. MBA or M.Sc in Marketing, Business or related field is a plus.
- Solid understanding of site navigation, content management and reporting tools
- Strong experience in strategic marketing development, across ATL/BTL, online, advertising & media
- Strong understanding of customer acquisition through digital marketing.
- 7 years of experience leading online marketing projects, ideally with a focus on acquiring and activating consumers online
- Experience with metrics-driven technology growth, A/B testing, maximizing efficiency and ROI
- Ability to collect and analyze data and present insights from marketing campaigns
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a good sense of structure; the ability to manage your own priorities is a must
- Experience starting new affiliate program marketing efforts from scratch.
- Understanding of affiliate’s motivations, drives, and desires while still focusing on the company’s goals
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply for this Position“