Front Desk Officer Vacancy at Bradfield Consulting – Bradfield Consulting is an expert administration firm made to give human asset answers for associations of any size. We will likely enable our regarded customers to dispose of issues verging on having contradictory or inexpert workers.
We are enrolling to fill the position underneath:
“Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as Front Desk Representative, Agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply“