Job Offers at British American Tobacco Nigeria, Friday 23, February 2018 – British American Tobacco is about flexibility of decision – whether it’s our kin or our items. Joined with our entrepreneurial soul, it’s what’s driven our wonderful achievement.
We began exchanging tobacco once again a hundred years prior. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar organization with in excess of 200 brands in our portfolio. With vigorous positions in every one of our provincial markets, our future looks similarly splendid as well.
There’s no uncertainty our industry is questionable – we’re the first to concede that.
In any case, rest guaranteed, we adopt a mindful strategy to our exchange.
In every one of our business sectors, we watch each nearby law with respect to tobacco (much of the time going further through our own particular deliberate code).
Not just that, we treat our agriculturists reasonably, put resources into nature and help to manage neighborhood groups.
ANTI-ILLICIT TRADE EXECUTIVE
Job number: 20774BR
JOB PURPOSE AND KEY DELIVERABLES
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for an Anti-Illicit Trade Executive to join our team in Lagos.
The main scope of the role will be to provide input, analysis and materials to support Anti-Illicit Trade engagement in the market.
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders and provide analysis and insights for the business.
- Customize campaign/advocacy materials to support the business.
- Support and execute engagement with stakeholders
- Contribute to effective teamwork
- Execute planned activities
- Regularly update our internal stakeholders to encourage two-way sharing of information on emerging illicit trade trends in order to get prompt & accurate insights from the market.
- Build and manage good working relationships with other BAT stakeholders to enable and enhance our capabilities in mitigating anti illicit trade (AIT) threats.
- Ensure that AIT best practices are used, to include all aspects of measurement and reporting of IT incidence.
- In order to achieve your objectives, you will:
- Occasionally engage with the Leadership team
- Work with a range of internal stakeholders
- Have periodic engagement with LEX teams in the Centre
- Minimum 3 years BAT work experience required
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of key tobacco control issues
- Ability to engage and communicate in clear and coherent manner
- Understanding of the business in order to execute effective activities
- Good PowerPoint presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel tools
TECHNICAL TRAINEE – 17 POSITIONS
Job number: 20865BR
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Appointment type: Fixed term
JOB PURPOSE AND KEY DELIVERABLES
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 17 Technical Trainees(s) to join our team in Ibadan, in the Production department.
- The job purpose is to provide technical support to the Secondary to achieve production targets by ensuring continuous and cost effective operation of machinery through:
- Minimization of unplanned machine related down time
- Minimization of raw materials, finished and semi finished product waste
- Optimization of spare parts and consumables usage
- Implementation and execution of preventative and curative maintenance plan
- Minimizing risk by ensuring compliance with BAT, EH&S and local standards
- Ensuring that planed volumes and mixes for the shift are achieved
- Carrying out repairs, settings and adjustments in order to ensure high quality product and optimum machine performance.
- Monitoring and reviewing of machinery performance for safety, out put, down time, quality and waste in order to draw and execute action plans for the correction of deviations.
- Optimise machine performance by proactively executing daily and weekly maintenance according to BAT prescribed policies and procedures.
- Reducing cost by optimizing the usage of machine consumables and spare parts.
- Ensuring that production administration and quality procedures are continuously followed
- Relief Operators and other PTs(APTs) whenever necessary .
- Execution of brand/size/format changeover in the most efficient manner.
- Execute stock taking as prescribed to ensure accurate figures for production planning.
- Execute materials tests in order to ensure that standards will be met in future.
- Basic technical knowledge
- Technical diploma
- Intermediate level of English
- Availability to work in shifts
Click on Job Title below:
DEADLINE: 7 March, 2018