Pharmacists Job at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Monday 26 February 2018 – The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Abuja Delegation is searching for an appropriate possibility to fill the opportunity underneath.
- Ensures that the GDPs are implemented and that health-care products are handled properly so that they remain
safe and effective.
- May write standard operating procedures (SOPs); ensures that they are implemented.
- Trains warehouse staff on the GDPs where necessary.
- Identifies potential domestic suppliers of pharmaceutical and other health-care products and evaluates their
compliance with the GDPs.
- Is the legal representative of the ICRC's pharmaceutical services to national drug regulatory authorities
- Provides technical expertise for tenders, works with the Quality Assurance Pharmacist to assess suppliers and
issues recommendations on health-care products.
- Files and archives pharmaceutical legal documentation.
- Performs quality control upon receiving health-care products.
- Monitoring any new regulations
- Master degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university
- 3–4 years; experience working at a pharmaceutical company (in quality assurance or production).
- Knowledge of country pharmaceutical market
- Experience and good knowledge about WHO Good Distribution Practices
- Good knowledge of the country laws regarding drugs and material
- Good command of written and spoken English and local Nigerian language
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to work independently
- Rigorous and precise
- Good knowledge in Excel and ERP knowledge an asset
- Strong sense of responsibility and adaptability
- High organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative
- Good communication and negotiation skills
Send Curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees to [email protected]
Clearly indicate “Pharmacist Abuja" as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without
this subject will not be treated)
In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
Languages you speak
Years of relevant experience
The deadline for the submission of applications will be 02.03.2018, 16:30 h. Late application will not be considered
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
DEADLINE: 2 March, 2018