Internal Control Manager Vacancy at Aldelia Group, Wednesday 7th March 2018 – Aldelia Group – Our customer, an Oil and Gas Servicing firm, is as of now hoping to fill the part of:
INTERNAL CONTROL MANAGER
Ensure a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The ideal candidate must possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyses and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ related experience with atleast 2 years in supervisory role.
- Must have experience in the oil and gas servicing firm
- Member of any accounting regulating body is desired
- MBA is an added advantaged
- Proven work experience as Internal Control Manager, Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
N7.5M P/A (gross).
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only candidates with required experience are encouraged to apply.
DEADLINE: 9 March, 2018