Teclab Management Services Limited – Our customer, a calculated and haulage organization which requires the administrations of an appropriately qualified contender to fill the position underneath:
Job Title: Finance & Business Executive
- Assist in budget preparation and management activities.
- Develop financial policies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial statements, invoices, proposals as required.
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Manage cash controls as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date.
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Track investments and maintain relevant cash reserves.
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Develop strategies for funds sourcing
- Create and maintain
- Bachelor Degree in Administration or Social Science
- 3 years post graduate working experience in same industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of microsoft office
Other Requirements are :
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication Skills
- Excellent oral and writing skills
- Can work with little or no supervision
- Flexibile and adaptable to change.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 4th December, 2017.