GraceCo Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment – GraceCo Limited is a Food Processing and Manufacturing organization with strength in shopper merchandise and the creation of contribution for dough punchers and the candy store enterprises. Graceco is a pioneer in dessert shops and dough punchers’ things. Our prosperity is controlled by our reality class group of exceptionally connected with and conferred staff.
At Graceco you will have the chance to flourish in a quick paced, vital condition where intense, inventive believing isn’t recently respected, it’s empowered. Over all capacities, we savor the chance to enable our kin to satisfy their potential. Our quick growing business implies a lot of chances to venture into the spotlight and get life time understanding.
We are enlisting to fill the position underneath:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Working Hours: Normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am to 3pm on Saturdays
- The Graduate Trainee Engineer Program will run for 12 months and upon completion, successful applicants will be assigned a role in our maintenance department.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Learning staff functions, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world.
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the graduate trainee.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
- The position is for candidates with Degree in Business Administration and Statistics.
- Candidate must have 2.1 from reputable Universities in Nigeria or abroad
- Candidate must be fast learner and have good knowledge of social media platforms
- Candidate must have completed NYSC
- Candidate must be computer literate: Excel, MS Word, Power Point
- Preference will be given to candidates living within Ikeja, Agege, Abule egba, Ipaja, Alagbado, Otta and immediate environment
- The candidate will be expected to operate in a team environment whilst at the same time be assigned responsibility for specific assignments.
- The successful candidate will display a high level of professionalism and possess the confidence and ability to influence people and work at all levels in the organisation.
- The ability to communicate effectively is an essential requirement for this post and strong report writing skills are required.
- The candidate should possess excellent interpersonal skills; be self-motivated and capable of using their initiative.
- An awareness of emerging issues with the ability to adapt to the changing operating environment of the sector where required will be necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be “GT Bus Admin/Statistics”.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2017.