Chief Finance Officer Job at Knowbrill Consulting – Knowbrill Consulting – Our customer is an indigenous gathering of organizations. Their business is a differentiated combination cutting crosswise over different divisions, for example, Oil and Gas, Transportation and Logistics, Hospitality, Agriculture and so forth.
Their emphasis is on arrangement of neighborhood, esteem included items and administrations that address the issues of the Nigerian populace straightforwardly. Their organizations are spread over a few areas in Nigeria including Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ibadan, Ilorin and so on. With designs, to grow all finished Nigeria.
They are enrolling to fill the position underneath:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives in collaboration with the CEO
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Ensuring compliance with all country legal, regulatory and tax reporting requirements.
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Supervise acquisition, due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Personally review and approve all financial filings with the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (if the company is publicly held)
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Designing policies and processes for internal control to minimize business risk and comply with local and internal accounting standard
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt, equity and project financing
- Invest funds
- Invest pension funds
- Participate in conference calls with the investment community
- Maintain banking relationships
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
Background & skills
- 5+ years work experience.
- 10 years of Audit or Operational finance experience
- Qualified accountant with knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- Experience in a renown audit firm or oil & gas firm preferred
- Strong Leadership Skills and exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external affiliates and clients
- Strategic orientation and successfully managed financial organization with comparative scale and complexity.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 8th December, 2017.