Vacancy HR Consultant at Proten International – Proten is a global Human Capital Development firm that offers an extensive variety of Training, Coaching and Consulting administrations to people, private companies and corporate and legislative associations.
Our customer base spreads crosswise over Europe and Africa with head workplaces in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are enlisting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: HR Consultant
Location: LagosVacancy HR Consultant at Proten International
- We are seeking the service of a qualified HR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide fruitful human capital advice.
- You will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- The goal is to maximize the value of our HR endeavours that will help business as a whole
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Serving as internal consultants by analyzing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Outsourcing/Contract Recruitment Services
- Screening and shortlisting candidates for employers to interview
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Ensuring HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects
- Assisting with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow
- Developing methods for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects
- Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance
Requirements, Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in Human Resources will be a plus
- Proven experience as HR Consultant (3-5 years)
- The ideal HR Consultant will possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management. They will have experience in consulting as well as dealing with actual HR issues.
- They will be strategic thinkers and problem-solvers with excellent communication skills.
Internal Human Resources:
- Experience in project management preferably HR related
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of Human Resource IT (ATS, Payroll etc.)
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- Excellent Communication and Consulting skills
- In-depth knowledge of Organizational Structure
External Human Resources Consultant:
- Experience in Outsourcing/Contract as well as Permanent recruitment services
- Experience in offering Background Check services
- Experience in working with Expatriates
- In-depth Knowledge and experience in Executive search
- Headhunting experience
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]