Vacancy at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc – FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc is a multinational assembling organization. It is a member of Royal FrieslandCampina of The Netherlands, the world’s biggest dairy helpful. Her home office is situated in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The Company works a broad dissemination arrange over Nigeria’s 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory. The organization as of now utilizes around one thousand perpetual staff conveyed in different areas around.
Applications are welcomed for:
Job Title: Young Professional
- At FrieslandCampina WAMCO, our mission is to nourish Nigeria with quality dairy nutrition. As part of this mission, we announce the 2nd cohort of our Young Professionals Programme.
- The FCW Young Professionals Program (YPP) is a two-year programme that aims to attract highly qualified and motivated young graduates.
- Applications are therefore invited from qualified candidates who can demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, as well as effective team work and leadership potential.
- Projects: Undertakes assigned projects in line with company requirements and instructions resulting in the presentation of possible solutions to identified challenges with the company.
- Organisational Awareness: Acquires functional knowledge within assigned departments in order to develop the ability to perform managerial duties.
- Self Development:Initiate self-development and training opportunities in order to enhance level of competencies.
- We are looking for you if you are 25 years & below and have a 2:1 degree in the following:
- STEM (Sciences, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Supply Chain
- Production Management
- MSc./MBA/MA not required, but advantageous.
- Five credits in O ’levels at one sitting, including English and Mathematics.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online