Lorache Group – Our customer, an ICT and Internet specialist co-op organization is enrolling to fill the empty position underneath:
Job Title: Call Centre Executive
Required Job Functions
- Receiving/making inbound calls to customers; facilitating, solving, interacting and providing effective customer service to exceed customer expectation and meet corporate objectives.
- Provide resolution of all queries received,
- Escalating and following-up on all product and service enquiries,
- Suggestive selling to customers by introducing products (especially new products).
Required Qualification and Experience
The required candidates are to meet the following criteria:
- Possesses at least one-year experience in call centre operations (inbound calls).
- Live within good proximity to the office location(IKEJA).
- Not more than 30 years old.
- Possesses a first-Degree certificate in any field of study.
- Must have completed their National Youth Service obligation.
24th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter indicating current and expected salary, to: [email protected]