Vacancies at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL), Friday 23, March 2018 – Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL) – We are an Agro-Allied Company working in Nigeria. Because of development, we critically require appropriately qualified possibility to fill the situation underneath:
LOCATION: Araromi-Obu, Ondo
- B.Sc/HND in Transport management with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
- 2 years’ experience will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of MSOffice-Word, Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to write report
- Ability to work independently & under pressure
- To Coordinate transport activities in the Estate and report to the Fleet Manager
LOCATION: Urhonigbe, Edo
- To provide Geo-Spatial data using GP&
- To ensure production of site maps
- To ensure land survey and provision of geo-information for expansion in the estates.
- To help update farm activity&site maps
- B.Sc/HND in Soil Science, Crop Science or Geography with a minimum of Second Class, Lower Division or Lower Credit
- 2 years post NYSC experience will bean added advantage.
- Use of GPS and Arc Map will be an added advantage.
- Must also be trainable,
- The successful candidates must be computer literate and have the urge to always meet set target with very good report writing and communication skill.
- Must have ability to manage people, time and inspire others with a willingness to learn.
- Must be intelligent, smart diligent and hardworking.
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified candidates will be invited
DEADLINE: 29 March, 2018