UFR Offshore Company Representative (Night) Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited – Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (once Moody International Nigeria Limited) was set up in 1996 as an association between Moody International Group and Nigerian financial specialists. Since beginning tasks in March 1997 the organization keeps on developing and applies its essence in various Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are enrolling to fill the situation beneath:
Title: UFR Offshore Company Representative (Night)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Supervise that the agreed procedures are respected during all the offshore presence of the installation vessel on CLIENT site, mainly for the following activities performed onboard the vessel by URF Contractor:
- Supply / Barge activities alongside or at close vicinity of the vessel
- Transfer of equipment onboard the vessel
- Deck operations
- Lifting, overboarding, lowering and landing of subsea structures
- Subsea ROV works
- Ensure that any modification of the agreed procedure is covered by the Management Of Change agreed process
- Sign in due time and when satisfactory preparation level has been achieved each specific Ready For Installation certificate.
- Communicate with onshore support to:
- Plan the coming operations
- Mobilise offshore relevant personnel from other packages (i.e. SPS & Umbilical Contractor Personnel)
- Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, with COMPANY Representative acting onboard other vessel(s) working at Site in case of co-activities or SIMOPS activities.
- Ensure, when relevant, the interface onboard the vessel between MWS Representative and URF Contractor and ensure, in accordance with MWS agreed scope, that relevant MWS certificate has been issued.
- Ensure that ICAPS are filled, signed and transferred to URF Contractor’s ICAPS Coordinator
- Ensure recording of daily report activities on board and approves the daily report issued by CONTRACTOR. This reporting shall include activities on board the vessel but also any other activities interfacing with his own activities.l
- The SERVICE holder will lead the COMPANY supervision team onboard the vessel
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Experience in leadership and team management
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to
- UFR EPCI projects.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and TOTAL general specifications.
- Good organizational skills
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 2nd May, 2018.