United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s driving money related foundations, with operations in 19 African nations and 3 worldwide monetary focuses: London, Paris and New York. From a solitary nation association established in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has developed to end up noticeably a dish African supplier of monetary administrations with more than 11 million clients, through near 1000 business workplaces and touch focuses universally.
In 2005, UBA was conceived through one of the greatest mergers on the African mainland. capital markets with the business blend with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has developed as a Pan-African gives a full scope of arrangements and administrations that traverse the full esteem anchor from retail to corporate. UBA is likewise the acclaimed pioneer in electronic installments in the sub-district.
We are selecting to fill the empty position underneath:
Title: UBA Campus Ambassador Programme
- UBA Campus Ambassador programme offers a unique opportunity for students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus.
- The initiative is part of the bank’s commitment in developing creativity and leadership abilities amongst young people in the continent of Africa.
- The programme is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding one for selected students while providing them a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
Responsibilities for the UBA Campus Ambassador Role
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage on within the campus community
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about UBA products/ services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events on campus to amplify the UBA brand
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus
What Qualifies an Ammbassador
- Must be a registered full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria and Africa countries where UBA operates
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours weekly
- Must be highly professional in general conduct
- Should have a UBA account
What Does a Campus Ambassador Stand to Benefit
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- Gift pack with UBA branded collaterals
- Network and collaborate with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- Free tickets to UBA events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of UBA campus ambassador experience to your resume Awards
How to Apply
- Qualified students are expected to log on to www.ubagroup.com/campusambassadors and complete an online form with required personal data and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected.
Other steps include:
- Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter , Instagram and Youtube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador
- Ensure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process
- UBA reserves the right to disqualify applicants and /or rescind ambassadorship accorded to any student if deemed to have contravened the terms and conditions of the programme.
Applications opens between September and Mid-December yearly.