Site Engineer Job Vacancy at SC Johnson. SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s driving creators of family marks. The organization has operations in more than 70 nations and offers items in for all intents and purposes each nation around the globe. Its item portfolio incorporates worldwide brands, for example, Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The organization has been making incredible items for over 125 years and a similar family that began the organization still claims and runs it today. For over a century, crossing five ages, the Johnson family has requested the best for families all over. We presently utilize around 13,000 individuals universally and produce $10 billion in deals. In the meantime, we’ve built up an ages in length inheritance of natural obligation, group administration and giving incredible work environment. We do this since we need to make the wisest decision for our business today, and furthermore what’s appropriate for individuals and the planet tomorrow.
We are enrolling to fill the position of:
“Job Title: Site Engineer
Job ID: 604
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Type: Full-Time
Functional Area: Engineering
- Reporting directly to the Regional Director of Engineering in Global Product Supply, this position provides Global Engineering with a site based engineering leader who is responsible for providing enduring technical excellence across a number of operational functions for SC Johnson.
- The incumbent will have a leadership role with technical contributions for local initiatives.
- This position requires strong personal initiative to identify opportunities and implementing Best Practice across the SC Johnson’s manufacturing site.
- Responsible for safety and the adherence to policies and regulations to ensure that all engineering tasks are performed in a safe manner.
- Oversees the project design & implementation of team members. Directs department activities to design new processes, modify existing designs, improve production techniques, and develop test procedures.
- Provides feasible process, controls and packaging solutions, as well as associated capital estimates and timelines for new marketing initiatives by coordinating with regional Engineering, Technical Platform Experts, machine suppliers and internal customers.
- Provides engineering support activities for manufacturing facility, which include major capital projects, equipment upgrades, facility expansion and/or upgrades, major equipment and system purchases as well as installations.
- Sets direction for Capital Investment for future replacement, new lines or factory development projects. Prepares detailed capital budget forecasts for the site and works directly with the regional Capital & Asset Management Leader for roll-up into full S.C. Johnson’s Capital Expenditure Plan.
- Leads local engineering standardization for Global Engineering as related to projects and processes in order to provide common tools for estimating, project documentation, and equipment evaluation to improve speed to market on new products.
- Investigates, drives, and provides technical leadership in implementing cost saving projects, DTV, OEE Improvements and LEAN to existing processes and support systems in the region.
- Work with regional Engineering and key equipment suppliers to improve the flexibility of all processes to meet evolving needs.
- Confers with management, production, and/ other cross function departmental staff to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
- A Bachelor of Engineering degree and strong engineering experience (project/process/site/facilities) and project management at a manufacturing facility.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and operate efficiently under continuous change while delivering technical requirements
- Experience supporting senior management and ability to work across Countries/Regions and confidently work with Senior Stakeholders
- Experience managing engineering or technical professionals and experience in the CPG, Food/Beverage, or Pharmaceutical industries would be assets, but are not absolute requirements.
- Experience of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) approach to equipment maintenance, particularly Early Equipment Management
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience – fluency in English is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply“