Senior Programmes Producer Vacancy at TVC Communications, Wednesday 18, April 2018 – TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s driving communicated organizations working business sector driving channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital.
We are currently growing our business through a forceful program of venture to help assemble group of onlookers offer and drive cross-stage promoting income.
We now look for applications from appropriately qualified possibility for the situation beneath:
Title: Senior Programmes Producer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- The Senior Programmes Producer supervises all assigned production.
- The objective of this role is to ensure all programme ideas and concepts are in line with the vision of TVC Communications.
- The Senior Programmes Producer reports to the Head of Production.
- Work in conjunction with the programme studio director and producers and create the quality content for the show.
- Ensure contents are developed using Specific programme methodology and psychology.
- Develop creative content for shows to project commercial viability
- Review the statistics from the show and analyse them for reports and feedback to the supervising producer on movement forward.
- Submit reports based on these with analysis and comment.
- Devise ideas for the show.
- Plus other duties assigned
- Ensure that this is carried out by meeting with the producers, programmes studio director and floor manager in daily pre-production meetings for the show.
- Inform the producers in pre-production meetings of the direction of each show:
- Theme of the day
- Creative treatment specifics
- Tactical approach to interviews.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with the technical director and team in the control room to ensure the smooth running of the show.
- Ensure producers work with regulatory considerations and political correctness
Key Performance Indicators
- Treatment of programme brief and ensure that it is well understood and communicated to the rest of the team
- Adequately source for the the right characters or presenters to interpret the different roles peculiar to each content
- Timely development and handing–over of scripts to production team
- Sourcing the right guests for each show
- Minimal logistics issues
- Timely delivery of programmes and broadcast of same
- Working closely with PR to ensure adequate visibility for the programmes
- Ensure that each content produced is borne out of well researched data
- Minimum of four (4) years experience as a Producer
- Demonstrable experience in production activities
- First degree in Mass Communications. Post Graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Ability to come up with creative ideas and think on their feet.
- Excellent Interpersonal Relations & People Management
- Time Management
- Exposure and understanding of international content formats
- Attention to details
- Problem solving skills
Interested candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline 30th April, 2018.
Note: Only suitably qualified and experienced candidates should apply for this position.