Sales Manager Vacancy at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited, March 2018 – Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited began with its first generation of treats 5 years back, craving to take into account its quick group. This first bunch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, created with under N1,000, got so much positive input it motivated the generation of ensuing groups, however still on a little scale from a home-kitchen.
We are selecting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Sales Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Develop periodic (Annual, Biannual, Quarterly, Monthly) sales plan to achieve the company’s sales objectives.
- Develop SMART nationwide strategies for executing proposed sales plan.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Executives.
- Negotiate and manage sales vendor contracts.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Establish an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Work with other managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the Sales team.
- Be an example to the Sales Team in areas of personal character, commitment, work habits, ethics, organizational and selling skills.
- Implementation of sales plans and strategies to meet set objective
- Responsible for managing the sales team for optimum sales performance – assign sales territories, market routes, set regional targets, coach/train/develop sales team to prepare proposals, presentations, prospecting calls, appointments.
- Periodic performance review of sales team.
- Prepare and develop action plans for sales leads, prospects, and penetrating new markets.
- Provide timely feedback and reports to senior management regarding Fastizer’s sales performance.
- Maintain customer relationships to solve problems and ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain proper product mix and protect the companies interest against concentration risk and other market risks
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Applicants MUST be resident in Ibadan
- Applicant must have knowledge of every major markets in Ibadan-Agbeni market, Dugbe,Ogunpa , Ijebu-Ode, Sagamu etc.
- Supervisory and management experience
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position
- MUST have worked in a reputable FMCG for minimum of 8 years consecutively
Interested candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the code SMI-004 as the subject of the mail.
Deadline 20th April, 2018.
Note: Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contact.