Recruitment for Business Management Specialist – Exec Support at General Electric (GE) Nigeria, Monday 5th March 2018 – GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, changing industry with programming characterized machines and arrangements that are associated, responsive and prescient.
Through our kin, initiative improvement, administrations, innovation and scale, GE conveys better results for worldwide clients by talking the dialect of industry.
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SPE…T 2 – EXEC SUPPORT
Ref No: 3038512
Job Function: Business Management
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations
Administrative and Executive Support. Positions requiring understanding of concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
- Supports one or a group of managers, including calendar/diary management, etc.
- Signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Contributes to project as a team member.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Administration and Support).
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.